- Valid passport
- Consulate authorization for temporary import of guns. This is accomplished by contacting the argentine consulate next to your residence, carrying passport and guns information.
- Authorization to reimport your guns to your country.
- Vaccines are not required
Climate and clothing
- Though during the cold months warm clothes are essential, some warm clothing may be required at any time, for very early hunt activities.
- Water-proof clothing may be required at any time.
- Spring: 21 September to 21 December.
Average daytime temperature 18°c; nights 10°c.
- Summer: 21 December to 21 March.
Maximum daytime temperature 35°c, nights 20°c.
- Autum: 21 March to 21 June.
Average daytime temperature 20°c, nights 10°c.
- Winter: 21 June to 21 September.
No snow, no wind but some in august, maximum daytime temperature 15°c, minimum nights –5°c.
Suggested items to bring
- Bags for trophies
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Ear plugs
- First-aid kit
- Gun bags
- Guns & Ammo
- Hunt knife
- Insect repellent
- Insulated jacket
- Meat cooler
- Shooting sticks
- Sun hats
- Sun screen.
Ammo and gun
- Big Game Hunting: Rifle - 6.5 caliber and up.
- Boar hunting: 243 caliber and up